Droid Weight is a simple, easy to use, free android weight tracking app that helps you keep a journal of your weight on your android phone.
DroidWeight has become an open source project on google code: http://code.google.com/p/droidweight/
Current Version: 1.3.1, Changelog
Droid Weight Features:
- tracks your weight & BMI, body fat, waist length
- graphs your weight/body fat/weight history for up to 1 year or simply show all your data
- can compare the graphs of the different tracked values
- allows to set a weight goal/target
- calculates statistics from your entries (BMI, HtWR)
- units either in kg or pd
- configurable notification as daily reminder (frequency now also configurable!)
- import & export data to sdcard
- delete all entries from database
- different user-friendly input options
- add custom date and time to all entries either on creation or later
- graphical gain/loss indicators on the main entry list
If you have ideas or wishes for features please contact me.
The following features and updates are in development for the next version:
- new: homescreen widget to enter your weight
- new: tracking of even more values
Import and Export of Data
As of version 1.2 it is possible to export your tracked data to the sdcard and re-import the data or import other data provided that it is formatted correctly. The file with the data is located in /sdcard/droidweight/data.csv. The format is as follows:
value|type|date|metric|id 26.0|WEIGHT|2011-03-07 04:18:26|true|0 29.0|WEIGHT|2011-03-09 01:01:34|true|1 30.0|BODYFAT|2011-03-09 04:43:45|true|2 34.0|WAIST|2011-03-10 12:03:32|true
The id is optional. When exporting from DroidWeight, the id is the internal database id. This ensures that on re-importing no double entries are created!
The metric property is written out as true if you are using metric units and as false when you are using imperial units. While the data is stored in metric units internally. When exporting your preferred unit will be used.
If you have any questions regarding this or other features please don’t hesitate to ask (if you don’t want to do it publicly there’s always the contact page)
PS: If you really like Droid Weight and want to show your appreciation, here’s a paypal button: